Part-Time Computer Sales & Repair Associate
Blair Technology Group (BTG) is a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR) that specializes in the refurbishment and resale of computer equipment. We are located in Latonia, KY, inside the iconic Johnny’s Toys Building. In June 2015, BTG was named the #5 Top Workplace in Cincinnati from Enquirer Media in the small business category. We offer a benefits package for all FULL TIME employees that includes Health Care, Profit Sharing and Paid Vacation.
BTG has opened a store front inside our current location called Tech Castle. Tech Castle carries computer equipment, electronics and offers an electronics service center. The store also features the old Johnny’s Toys Castle that has been re-opened as the Tech Castle Birthday Club. Tech Castle is in need of both full and part time sale associates to work inside the store. Shifts and hours could be flexible with operating hours being Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm and Saturdays 10am – 7pm. 10-20 hours a week with possibility of full time employment as company grows.
Pay will be determined based on experience. When applying for this position, please send a cover letter along with resume outlining your qualifications. Specifically include any previous relevant experience.
Top selling points for this position:
Your opinions and thoughts will be heard and acted on
A fantastic opportunity to grow and refine your skills
You’ll have the ability to go outside of your role. Everything is open. That’s what makes it fun
Your impact will be highly visible and immediately felt
Work in a casual environment with great people and driven leaders
Family owned, therefore family friendly
- Must be a focused, goal oriented individual capable of meeting daily production needs
- Must be trustworthy, responsible and able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work individually with little supervision
- Must be accurate, producing quality products.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to make it to work when scheduled
- Must be able to lift at least 80 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
DETAILED QUALIFICATIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services.
- Handle service inquiries from customers and offer a extraordinary customer experience.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing plans and service features offered in store.
- Provide feedback to the Store/Assistant Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs.
- Hours of availability: (Hours may change)
- 8am- 7pm M-F and 10am- 7pm Saturday
- Have the ability to install hardware and software systems, maintain or repair equipment, as well as being able to troubleshooting a variety of computer issues.